Lee Murphy is a nationally-recognized law firm and, although our principal place of business is Houston, Texas, our attorneys routinely represent home and business owners, churches, hospitals, restaurants, health clinics, hotels, surgery centers, apartment complexes and many others throughout the State of Texas and the nation. Beyond hurricane claims, our law firm also handles a wide variety of other first-party insurance cases.
Our insurance attorneys have experience handling many types of insurance disputes, including the following:
- Property damage claims
- Personal property claims
- Business inventory and business property claims
- Additional Living Expenses claims
- Business Interruption claims
- Power loss claims
- Marine, boat and yacht insurance claims
- Church claims
- Flood claims
- Tornado and other storm claims
- Hail claims
- Fire claims
- Theft claims
- Foundation, structural and plumbing leak claims
- Life and health insurance claims
- Underinsured and uninsured motorist claims
- Disability insurance claims
- Coverage disputes
- Policy interpretation
If you or someone you know has experienced an insurance loss listed above, contact us for a free initial consultation at 713-275-6990 or use our online form. This list is not exhaustive. If you have a potential claim that is not listed above, call today to have an attorney review your case for free. You may be entitled to much more than you have already been paid.
Our first party insurance lawyers represent clients throughout the United States, including Texas, New York and California.